SECURITY & PRIVACY
The Wright Brothers USA respects the privacy of every individual who visits our website or online areas, and we are committed to protecting the privacy of everyone involved, specially our visitors and our customers. We have created this Policy in order to make you aware of the type of information that we collect, specifically with regards to your rights to and our responsibilities in safeguarding it…responsibilities that we take very seriously.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect identifiable personal information, including names, postal addresses, email addresses, billing information, etc., (“Personal Information”) when voluntarily submitted to us by our visitors. You are free to browse any of our public-facing sites without submitting personal information. This information will be used for our business purposes only, these Terms will continue to cover information we may collect about you during the course of our relationship as well as after the relationship has ended.
- The Wright Brothers USA will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone.
- When you place an order on the Site, you must provide your first and last name, a valid email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and credit card number. We will use this information to fulfill the order you place and to communicate with you about it.
- The Wright Brothers USA uses your information for four (4) purposes: (1) to fulfill the orders you place on the Site, (2) to answer any customer service inquiries that you may have, (3) to contact you about special offers, The Wright Brothers USA news and new products and (4) to understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future.
- The Wright Brothers USA will send Personal Information about a user to other companies or people when: we have the applicable user’s consent to share the information; we need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of The Wright Brothers USA to provide a product or service to the applicable user (e.g. providing Personal Information to a third-party for the purpose of fulfilling an order); we are required to do so under legal, regulatory or governmental order.
- To have your name removed from this list, please send email to email@example.com. Please provide us with the exact email address you used to register or to place an order with us and we will remove the email and any related Personal Information from our files.
WHAT IS INSIDE A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer or device by a website. Only the website issuing a cookie will be able to read the contents of that cookie. Each and every cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or to remember who you are on return visits.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU DON’T WANT COOKIES TO BE SET:
It is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you might lose some or all of the Site’s functionality.
TO MANAGE COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSER PLEASE SEE THE BELOW ARTICLES:
All Internet Explorer Versions: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Safari 5.1 (Lion): http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY AND PROTECTION ACT (COPPA)
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from our Site about children under the age of thirteen (13). Persons under the age of 13 should not use our Site without supervision from a responsible adult. We will never request Personal Information from a child under the age of thirteen (13) without fully complying with the aspects of COPPA with without requesting verifiable parental consent. If we are made aware that a child under the age of thirteen (13) has sent Personal Information to us without prior parental consent, we will remove her or his Personal Information from our files.
FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA (AS PROVIDED BY CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1798.83)
Under California law, California residents who have an established business relationship with The Wright Brothers USA may make a written request to The Wright Brothers USA about whether The Wright Brothers USA has disclosed any Personal Information to any third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior calendar year.
Additionally, The Wright Brothers USA provides a cost-free means to opt-out of such sharing. If you do not want The Wright Brothers USA to disclose information to other companies for their marketing purposes after you have already affirmatively agreed to the disclosure, you may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org instructing us to no longer share your Personal Information with third parties who will use it for direct marketing purposes. Please also include your name and all of the postal addresses and email addresses that you have provided to us.
We want you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience on our Site. As such, protecting any billing information you submit is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of the order information you place with us via our Site as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than The Wright Brothers USA.
If you want to double-check for security, when placing your order, you will notice that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on checkout pages.